Friday, May 25, 2012

DHL hier kom ons!!!!

My mother has finally realised that I was right when I said she is taking far too many clothes! I went to the green grocer this morning and got an apple box to send the jewels, shoes, towels and extra pyjamas weighing much more than 10 kilos back home! She insists that I write that in the box is my fathers shoes and a few of my items too!!!
We arrived at the airport with 30kgs including the hand luggage, now we have around 20kgs en ma sê, nou het ons boggerol!

She refuses to let go of one towel as she says she is not using the gypsies towels!

My father, after their dispute uttered wise words of wisdom:
Advice for men! Invest in a gypsum mine for the polyfilla to heal the cracks in the marriage and the lines of the ladies face!

My ma sê dis nou nie vir haar funny nie, hy degrade haar nou! En pa sê nou wat het jy vanoggend aan my gedoen! En ek sê: julle is nes kinders!

My father says the reason I am a therapist is because traveling with my family gives me a lot of experience...

My mothers says we are a dysfunctional overweight f----- up family with some of us drinking and the rest eating for survival!

The 'too much luggage' dispute continues, I would ideally like to travel with just 2 suitcases, the one I carry and the other one will be carried by my dad! But the auntie insists on an empty one...for potential shopping. Ma protes en sê; nee, vreet net minder dan koop ek meer!

At least she is making use of all the medicine! She injected herself with Voltaren and Celestone for her " lam boudia"! She also says I should not write this because the doctor will get into trouble!

This is the very same doctor that said: a very good reason why you should always drink a beer; every day, it helps to prevent kidney stones...heaven help Us! At least she will neva eva have kidney stones. Nee man sê sy: dis preventing and DISSOLVING!!!! Net altyd 'n goeie rede on 'n bier te drink!!!

Ek en sy gaan loop in die ou Skiathos dorpie en sy koop vir haar 'n bier en 'a plate of chips' - haar stapel voedsel! Ons kom by die huis en pa vra wat het ons gemaak? Sy sê nee man Annelize (my childhood name) was honger en ek was dors !!! nou lieg sy darem maar lekker!!! But it's true we did share the plate of chips!

I washed some clothes this morning and we are sitting in the sun at beautiful Villa Ella, see the pics below.

No comments:

Post a Comment