Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Skapies - this blog is not for my Veggie friends

Arme skapies!

The Greeks slaughter a lamb at 2 months, between 4 and 6 kg's max. Including the head! Arme dingetjies! Us three carnivores ate a 1/4 sheep last night. The rib eye is as big as a 5 cent piece!

My ma sĂȘ die skapies het nog nie eers snot in hulle neuse nie, hulle sal 'n hele trop moet slag vir die Hennop fees!
My father says we must get the SPCA!

Sensitive viewing is required! Please forgive me Veggie and other vegetarian friends!!! Xxx

In the Karoo a sheep only gets slaughtered around 16 to 20 kilos!

I ask the butcher why they slaughter the sheep so young and all he says is : DELICIOUS!!!!

My father went missing at the changing of the guards at Parliament and my mom
went ballistic! I had to buy her a beer to calm her down! She's happy because Amstel is volop hier in 1/2 liter bruin bottels! She's rationed to one a day!

I am trying to keep the blog real but believe you me I get censored all the way!! Xxx

Ok ek en my pa pas nie saam in die lift nie want hierdie lifts is so groot soos 'n duiwehok en net gemaak vir twee Klein Grieke, en o wee as hy 'n wind laat, saam met my ma in die duiwehok!

2 comments:

  1. A country where lamb really does mean lamb! I hope it was delicious. I never knew Greece did a changing of the guard ceremony too - thought it was just London that clung onto quaint old customs like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, the little lambs are too little to eat! Posting the changing of the guard ceremony on Facebook today for your children to watch!!!

    ReplyDelete