Thursday, May 31, 2012

Uit dankbaarheid

My dad arrives with two roses (each the size of small fist) out of appreciation! His reasons:- My mom does not moan and because I am the perfectly patient tour guide!

He told the flower seller, I am from South Africa and our President Zuma has 5 wives and I have 2 woman in my life! The flower seller just shook her head.

The true reason though is that he went for a hair cut and now he resembles a jail bird! Ma sĂȘ: 'jy kyk nou nes 'n bandiet!' nou moan sy much better!

On leaving the Red House, the receptionist says, 'your dad knows how to treat a woman, waking you up with roses! He is a clever man!' We give her the roses, as a symbol of our gratitude for our beautiful stay!

My mom insisted that I take pictures of the Red House, especially the furniture and the grandeur! We will definitely be back soon but now we are off to Plovdiv, and then to a Spa town called Hisar, to chillax for a few days.



1 comment:

  1. Lees te lekker ann jou blog - julle moet lekker chillax!

    ReplyDelete