Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Villa Ella, Skiathos

It's a great relief to be with my darling friend Cristiana of Villa Ella for 5 days!!

Now mom can rest and recover! She has been in bed till 10am this morning and I am lying next to her writing my blog. Verkenner Hennop has crisscrossed the island already.

My friend Hettitia gave me the same nick name last year when we travelled through South America, what can I say: aartjie na sy vaartjie, cut from the same cloth! I can now recognize myself in him!

Cristiana took us to a local fish restaurant and we tried the delicacies of Greece! Everything small and fresh from the ocean! We ate delicious sardines, anchovies and prawns and a type of green spinach that grows on the island, mmmmmm delish!

My dad is again in the dog box this morning, as he was slamming doors and opening cupboards looking for tea at 5 am, interrupting our well needed sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment