Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The finger

The auntie is now so 'reg soos 'n roer', because that little finger, is now again in motion! The crimes that I am guilty of: I am not so much into lipstick, and at any moment in time, the little finger indicates that this is the precise moment that I have to immediately be poisoned with lead. She is so well preserved, let me tell you, she has personally eaten tons of lipstick! My second crime is that I blow my nose with a serviette! My father does the same!

He also gets the little finger, his crime is that he doesn't wear his hat just right, or he is on the run again and he doesn't wait for the auntie (and me, as I am waiting for her) and oh yes on the bus he pushes people around with his backpack with all moms stuff in it!

Sy sê: Flip jy is alweer so weerbarstig! Kalmeer net! En vir my sê sy: jy is so mooi, met lipstick lyk jy veel beter!

She gives us both the finger when we leave the hotel room without making the bed, she says: white people are cleaning the rooms! Any logic in that?

Today, she bought dad two pairs of sandals! (guilt ridden) Remember she threw his last pair out of the hotel window...

My father is very disgusted, he ordered crispy duck and what arrived can be considered a miniature version of a duckling! Pa sê: proe se moer! We mostly share our meals. Emsie Schoeman en Nataniel is nou by die deur uit! Hulle sal nuwe etiquette reëls moet skryf!



1 comment: