Friday, June 1, 2012

Technicalities reworked!!! Take note

A lot of my friends and followers ask me how to post a comment!

Instructions:-
Place your cursor on the block that's says 'post a comment' and enter.
Place your cursor in the white block that appears and start typing.
Then...
this is from my friend Flo "When you select profile it gives you different options/ways as to how to register and log-in. Luckily I have a Gmail account so I used the 'Google' option and it worked (I was prompted to log into my Gmail first) - it also gave me the option to attach a picture to my comment which did not work when I tried it. To be honest I have no idea what the rest of the options are - LiveJournal, Wordpress, TypePad, AIM and OpenID. Probably different types of blog submitting comments facility set-ups."

Then you "PUBLISH"
That's it!
Hope it works this time! Seems that it works if you have a Gmail address!

Good luck!

Okidoki!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment