Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hisar in Roman times and now

Beautiful paintings of Hisar during the Roman times are all over the hotel!

Imagine living in those days...

Dad stayed in the hotel today to laze around the mineral pools and the sauna, and mom and I went off to see the roses!

On our return we went for a walk around the old town and then also joined him in the spa.

I went for a massage later and caused consternation when I refused to be massaged by a man! In this town nobody can speak any English! A small misunderstanding. I wanted a woman masseuse! I got one and believe you me, it was it the best massage I have ever had. She said "a spesifieke behandeling for a Afrikaansi!"

The hotel is packed with members of the European Union, they are here on a conference to discuss PROBLEMS! Hope the spa helps to clear their heads because problems they've got!

We have so enjoyed our stay here and the spa is also very popular with the Israelies.

Ma sê: dis nou 'n pragtige aftree dorpie hierdie, still en rustig en baie naby aan die spas.


1 comment: